Job Role :
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic YouTube Channel Head to build and grow our Youtube channel with focus on increasing our content reach and brand awareness. You will be solely responsible for devising channel content and distribution strategy with a strong focus on growing the subscriber base, video views. In this cross-functional role, optimisation instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
- Build and manage the overall Youtube strategy, to be solely responsible for devising channel content strategy and optimising videos in order to grow viewership and subscriber base
- End-to-end channel management, including channel branding, programming, SEO optimisation (eg. titles, tags descriptions, annotations, etc) and reporting
- Work with Video creation team to develop video content for the Youtube channel
- Build and manage partnership and collaboration with influencers to grow the channel
- Work with the Youtube team, external agencies, engage in cross-promotions, as required to build a strong promotion and distribution network
- Derive insights from YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, and other social platforms, and measure impact on engagement.
- Work with various internal stakeholders like the product, business, marketing team to achieve the end goals.
- 2-3 years of direct experience with running and managing Youtube channels is a mandatory requirement
- Strong growth track record in building and managing You tube channel from scratch, with samples and results of past YT channels
- Strong understanding of SEO and knowledge of Youtube analytics is a must
- Ability to rapidly conceive, visualize and help iterate videos
- Strong understanding of digital media, new trends
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritise high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Outstanding written, oral and organisational ability.
- Language Proficiency: English & Hindi
- Education: Graduate (with min 3 years' Work Ex)
We are allowing candidates to work remotely till the COVID-19 situations get better.