Mosaic is the AI-Powered workforce management software that is radically changing how companies are operated. Reinventing Resource Management, we give visibility into what everyone is working on and help the entire company plan who is doing what, together. Mosaic provides the tools needed to connect and manage a modern distributed workforce. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high-growth venture backed startup pursuing a world-changing mission.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will provide support to new clients and drive engagement with the platform. This role will work closely with our VP of Sales, Head of Product and Director of Marketing in supporting new team onboarding and analyzing platform usage. You should bring some CSM experience, a good attitude, strong work ethic, and a desire to help build a world-class SaaS startup.
- Work closely with clients to understand their specific needs
- Guide accounts through an onboarding process and ensure successful software implementation into their day to day operations
- Answer customer chat and email messages
- Coordinate and/or implement customer account set up, training, and integrations
- Ensure customers use the product correctly and oversee usage
- Build-out our self-service customer support tools, including videos and knowledge base articles to help users master Mosaic.
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to audiences of varying technical ability*
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- 1-4 years experience as a CSM in a SaaS startup, preferably a complex B2B product
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Rare meaningful stock options in a high-growth startup
- Work in a beautiful spacious private office overlooking Bryant Park
- World-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- A fun culture including team events, happy hours, and day trips (post-pandemic)
- Work with hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more