About Prove (acquired UnifyID)
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions, including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions, and mobile intelligence-driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries.
For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned software engineer with deep experience on Android to join our A+ technical team in designing and building innovative mobile solutions to our customers.
UnifyID is building a platform to solve one the world’s biggest unsolved security problems in a completely novel way, requiring us to push the boundaries of what’s possible in production machine learning and on mobile devices. Our data analytics platform can translate mobile sensor data from real-world human activity into a “digital fingerprint” with no conscious action from the user, all in real-time, and in a way that respects user privacy. This is an opportunity to be a part of something truly unique and game-changing.
We are looking for natural-born builders who are comfortable in multiple technical areas, have creative problem-solving skills, a love for coding and technology and a “get stuff done” attitude.
- Be an early member of a high-performing team of software engineers and machine learning researchers building a new human identity platform
- Take ownership, be creative, and think outside the box to invent and build solutions to real-world customer problems
- Provide thought leadership on industry best practices around design, testing, and security
- Be proactive in ensuring that customers using your software have a great experience
- Wear many hats to make things happen in a dynamic startup environment
- Bring your own unique expertise to the team and learn from others
- Enjoy tight collaboration with your teammates
Ideal candidates will have...
- 5+ years in the trenches of the software industry, delivering quality software that matters to people that care
- Many “been there, done that” stories related to shipping and maintaining mobile releases for large numbers of customers
- Experience executing on complex features leveraging the power of native Android SDKs
- Strong knowledge of Android Studio along with competency using Android standard libraries
- Experience analyzing features in production using analytics and experiments (e.g. A/B testing; use various reporting systems to identify root cause of issues etc.)
- A breadth of technical skills and know how to use the right tool for the job
- A positive can-do attitude and bring a passion for excellence to the workplace
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of cybersecurity, machine learning, or experience working with motion sensor data a bonus
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly, and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
This team is located in the heart of Silicon Valley in downtown Redwood City and has unparalleled access to deep entrepreneurial expertise, high-caliber academic research institutions, and top-tier VC resources.
Finally, it is important that you be authentic and be yourself.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or other personal characteristics.