Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Service Account Managers are dedicated to a group of Stripe users who are growing quickly and desire a more strategic level of technical guidance with Stripe products and features. We help growth users make foundational improvements and optimizations to their Stripe integration through personalized recommendations, proactive support and product education. Additionally, we work cross-functionally across internal Stripe teams, sharing user feedback, advocating for user requested features and educating others on user success and pain points.
What you’ll do
Support Stripe users looking to grow quickly on Stripe.
- Be the primary technical owner dedicated to a group of Stripe’s strategic growth users
- Deliver a Gold Standard Experience (fast, smart, concise, human, accurate, and informed) to your assigned users and internal stakeholders
- Build trusted relationships with your users by becoming a subject matter expert on their business and their Stripe integration
- Work closely with our front line Support Specialist team to better understand user needs and support trends
- Lead projects to implement/improve process and technical solutions that benefit your users and peers
- Make data driven decisions and in the absence of data, work with internal team members to identify and establish essential metrics
- Lead proactive conversations with your users to foster better understanding about Stripe products, suggest optimizations and aid in global expansion
- Represent user priorities within the Stripe Operations organization via support channels, documentation or product/feature feedback or development
- Provide guidance on topics important to users such as fraud/disputes, declines, and product usage
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 4+ years of experience in operational, product, consulting, or project management roles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong empathy to solve user problems.
- Comfort navigating through ambiguity, and have a keen eye for detail and a high bar for quality.
- Ability to own and solve technical complex problems. Familiarity with APIs and able to explain API concepts.
- Experience in enterprise level client-facing work and responsible for a book of business
- Experience working with data. You can analyze user feedback patterns and use these insights to drive improvements.
- Being proficient in SQL, Splunk or equivalent query languages is desirable.
- Customer obsession. Ensuring that customers’ rights are preserved with clear, objective, conclusive and timely responses.
- Strong sense on how to scale great user support experience and can design and continuously improve operational processes.
- Ability to execute and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders.