For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor
Reporting to the VP of Talent Management, you will be responsible for leading all programs under the Talent Acquisition function. The three primary programs that you would have ownership for are: Campus & New Grad Programs, Employer Branding & Event Management, and Recruitment Diversity strategy. Additional ad hoc program/project support will be required based on talent acquisition strategies and initiatives.
Campus & New Grad Programs:
- Develop and execute campus recruiting strategies that are aimed at bringing in and converting a diverse pipeline of entry level talent.
- Develop a strategy to expand the campus program into the US, gain buy in from key stakeholders in the organization and execute on the plan.
- Continuously evaluate the campus landscape, understanding offerings and developing practical applications that will improve the overall operation and experience of our program
- Lead the full lifecycle Recruitment process for co-op requisitions, with responsibility to source and fill all open requisitions each term.
- Create innovative and differentiated talent attraction strategies to secure top students and new grads for tech and non tech departments.
- Build and foster relationships with influential faculty members, alumni relations, and career services staff to identify opportunities to build breadth and depth to our university relations programs.
- Organize and execute on campus recruiting activities: employer presentations, career fairs, exclusive / invite only events, on campus or on-site interviews, guest lectures, etc.
- Analyze campus recruitment metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and identify areas to improve.
- Track and report on Co-op candidate pipelines, filled rates, and quality of hire trends by school, hiring manager, job title, etc. to support ongoing planning and prioritization for investments and partnerships.
- Maintain database on candidate performance ratings for rehire eligibility in partnership with University requirements for student feedback and assessments.
- Provide regular reporting to share insights, plans and progress to senior leadership team n all campus related key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics (i.e. # of hires, # of applications, conversions) for programs and the overall strategy.
- Coordinate and plan onboarding logistics, including support for co-op/intern new hire orientation.
- Create a coop community during and after placement to ensure an overall great experience and ongoing pipeline of early talent.
Employer Branding & Event Management:
- Develop, implement, and continually improve PointClickCare’s Employer Value proposition and related internal and external brand strategy.
- Create, format, and post PointClickCare brand content (video, images, posts, long form content, and PointClickCare Marketing material) on various social media channels
- Partner with the Marketing organization to align our employment and consumer branding efforts, and to ensure SEO and advertising efforts are maximized.
- Develop and execute on social media content for full time and early talent recruitment calendars to ensure consistent and relevant content is shared on the appropriate social channels.
- Partner with the Sourcing Specialist to ensure talent communities for recurring/hard to fill roles are incorporated as part of our Lead Generation branding strategy.
- Provide recommendations for digital and social programs based on emerging technologies and social platforms.
- Track metrics and engagement scores on social channels to incorporate into our brand strategy.
- Write copy for social posts and build out wire frames for long form content based on social media objectives and workforce planning requirements. Ensure all content is compelling and inclusive to support PointClickCare’s Diversity & Inclusion strategy.
- Support the design and implementation of corporate social responsibility and diversity and inclusion initiatives that require support and adoption from Talent Acquisition programs.
- Source and select Employer Branding Swag and promotion material within budget and aligned with employer brand values.
- Plan and organize all Recruitment Events, tailoring the event format based on the target audience, including Campus, Internal Employees, Invite only for Sales / Engineering, Diversity & Inclusion recruitment, New Immigrants to Canada, Virtual Career Fairs, and Tech Jam events.
- Build Employer Advocacy Programs via brand ambassadors, increasing Glassdoor reviews, LinkedIn content sharing, and other emerging strategies to support the Employer Brand strategy.
- Partner with event stakeholders, including Facilities, Catering, and CTS, to ensure event logistics are successful and safe.
- Coach, develop and provide ongoing feedback to one direct report to support the campus recruitment efforts, program calendar and experience.
Recruitment Diversity Strategy:
- Develop and implement diversity recruitment strategies for the Talent Acquisition team in partnership with the head of DEI, HR and the business leaders.
- Partner across the organization to ensure the strategy meets the needs of the business and is executed effectively.
- Develop and implement metrics and reporting, in partnership with recruiting operations, to measure success of recruitment activities.
- Develop and implement company recruiting policies that promote diversity and equality in partnership with the head of DEI.
- Ensure we are inclusive in our hiring processes from our postings, sourcing strategies, to interview processes.
- Provide feedback on improving day to day diversity initiatives from a recruitment perspective.
- Identify partnerships and partner with business leaders to cultivate relationships with diversity organizations that can help advance our diversity strategies.
- Progressive experience leading multiple talent programs concurrently, with proven success leading targeting initiatives and campaigns from idea to implementation.
- People leadership skills
- Proven and recurring success leading Campus Recruiting strategy and execution, working with both ranking and non ranking institutions in both the US and Canada.
- Well established connections and partnerships with key universities and colleges, including faculty, career services departments, and Account Managers.
- Strong organizational and project management methodology skills with attention to detail; including the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Success leading and developing recruitment branding and marketing campaigns on social platforms, including LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to report out on social metrics and drive social engagement.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written. Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Experience working with and implementing best practices to increase Employer Brand Ambassador programs via Employee Referral Program participation, social media sharing and reviews, and candidate lead generation programs.
- Travel will be approximately 30%
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact PointClickCare’s human resources team: firstname.lastname@example.org
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.