Malt connects businesses with freelancers, finding the perfect match for every project. We help both parties manage their administrative, legal, and payment processes in a safe and secure way.
Today Malt is:
• a community of 200,000 freelancers and 90,000 companies, 85% of which are CAC40
• offices in Paris, Lyon, Madrid, Munich and Berlin
• 32M euros raised from IDinvest, Serena and Isai
• 200 Malters who share the same values of benevolence, ambition, joy and autonomy
Join Malt, help us be the #futureofwork for freelancers and businesses alike.
As part of our global marketing team in Paris, you will work closely with our Global Acquisition Team in Paris for the French, Spanish & German markets.
🌟 As Traffic Manager for Malt your missions will include :
• Implementation of digital campaigns across multiple paid channels (AdWords, retargeting, display, social media, native ads...). The channels will be likely to evolve depending on the strategy defined.
• Support the growth marketing team across acquisition channels inbound & outbound
• Performance analysis and reporting of online marketing campaigns – assist the Global Acquisition Team with insights in order to improve the overall performance of the campaigns
• Daily optimization of campaigns based on performance and according to company's objectives
• Creative optimization and A/B testing - suggest and put in place innovative ideas in order to improve ad creatives (ad copies, banners and videos)
• Work closely with the local sales & communication team (based in Paris as well)
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company's digital marketing efforts by proactively assessing and suggesting latest digital practices (competitive benchmarking)
🌟 As Traffic Manager for Malt your have :
• A minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in online marketing / growth and acquisition (SEA - SEO)
• Experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin, etc.(Google Certifications are a plus)
• Ability to work autonomously & Proactive attitude
• A strong problem solving & data / analytical skills - Dashboard follow-up
• A fluent level in English (+ notions in Spanish or German highly appreciate)
...and you love Karaoke 🎤🎶
🌟What happens once you apply ?
First, we will answer you under 1 week :
If it's negative, do not hesitate to reapply after another consisting experience.
If it's positive, the recruitment process starts 🎊
☞ 1st Screening of 30 min with someone from Talent Acquisition by Zoom on your current situation + your understanding of Malt and the job position
☞ Round 1 with Oriana to go more into details about your background and technical skills
☞ Round 2 : Study Case
☞ Final interview with Alexandre Fretti + reference taking
☞ Job offer to join Malt as our new Traffic Manager 🏆🙌
Do not hesitate anymore, apply !
👌 Working at Malt
Today we are 200 Malters. Every Malter is responsible for upholding our values which impact how we work together and how we make talent decisions. Working at Malt means you can expect:
🏫 1 week general on boarding - Learn about our product, people and culture before diving into your new role with your team
🎓 Malt academies – Internal experts give short courses on any topic
📚Free books – If it’s work related we will buy the book for you, no approval process or fuss involved
🏖 Annual off sites - Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Seville, Agadir… where next?
👩🏽💻Remote working – We believe human connection is important, but sometimes it’s easier to just focus
🎤 Karaoke – Almost since the beginning the team has been fans of Karaoke