We are looking for a highly-organized individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong eye for detail. If efficiency and perfection are two things dear to your heart, this is your chance to get in at the ground floor of a well-financed, growing Silicon Valley startup. Your mission will be to bring order to the BD team’s chaos, ensuring that even as we are off conquering new territory, everything at home is running smoothly. Previous experience in a family or small business is a plus. This position also offers the opportunity to take a lead role in scaling the Business Operations team as the Company grows.
- Assist the Business Development team with administrative functions including: purchase to pay process; generating and issuing sales quotes, maintaining customer databases, travel and trade show logistics
- Coordinate shipping and receiving functions (processing shipments, managing inventory)
- Excellent organizational skills, diligent, and accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities and tasks
- BA or BS, or relevant work experience
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and other administrative applications; Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate with both internal departments and customer purchasing divisions
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.