Zenly was created because we wanted an easy way to know what our friends were doing. Naturally we created an app - a map that lets you see your friends and what they’re up to. Millions of people around the world have since made us realize that Zenly goes beyond letting you know what your friends are doing. It actually brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can’t. We’re a small team of <60 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
We are looking for a Design Engineer to join the our team! You'll be a key part of a multifaceted design team in a rapid growth environment and your work will be alongside our colleagues from other teams (Mobile Engineers, Product, Scientists, QA), with a focus to ship real and usable prototypes — based on ideas coming from you and the team and ease the development for releasing features
🚀What will you do as a Design Engineer?
- Lead conception and exploration to accelerate development by prototyping ideas directly in our product
- Define features based on your engineering skills and prepare documentation for other developers
- Pitch, develop and share new ideas directly with our in-house design team
- Explore new available APIs and new UX patterns for our app
🌟What type of experience matters for the job
- Strong iOS development skills (3-5 years of experience ideal)
- Created gorgeous animations and interactions with high attention to detail
- Eager to learn new technologies/APIsEntrepreneurial or early-stage startup experience
PS: We are more interested in your experiences, past and current projects than your résumé.
We’d rather hear about those and what you think you’ll bring to the team 🙌