Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
OnAir is Airbnb's internal live and post-production video team. We produce internal and external video projects, live streams, and live-to-press engagements. We drive the production and distribution of impeccable live / on-demand video content, directly connecting our hosts, guests, employees, alumni, and global community with Airbnb's most critical messaging.
- Manage a multidisciplinary video production team that delivers:
- Live and post-produced video shows, campaigns, and single productions
- Support for large-scale video events, streams, and presentations
- Oversee quality and delivery of post-produced video projects that our team undertakes. This includes internally and externally facing video campaigns which may involve creative studio production, storytelling, editing, and sound design.
- Educate partners and influence strategic use of in-house production across the company.
- Maintain partnerships across the company, proactively gathering upcoming needs, and delivering optimal and balanced results.
- Provide live video productions for executive press, global video marketing, and company-wide messaging. This includes studio broadcasts, home broadcasts, and full virtual productions.
- Ability to oversee multiple producers with varying projects, simultaneously.
- Establish best practices for the intake, development, logistics, and execution of content production for a wide range of creative partners.
- Ensure easily accessible, highly functional support for a high volume of large-scale company events.
- Ensure functional, secure, and efficient studio spaces and equipment packages.
- Set and communicate production team strategies for growth and adaptability.
- Provide advocacy, career growth, and leadership mentoring for all members of a diverse, high-functioning production team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film and Video, Arts and Entertainment + Media Management, or similar
- 5+ years managing a video content delivery team
- Experience producing high-quality, post-produced video projects
- Complete and demonstrable knowledge of pre-prod and post-prod workflows
- Functional knowledge of current and emerging cloud video tools used for remote capture and editing
- Experience with live streaming and broadcast production workflows
- Experience with cloud-based media asset management tools
- Experience in managing budget for initiatives and strategic planning
- Knowledgeable in use of collaborative platforms such as Airtable, ASANA, and Trello