We are seeking an entrepreneurial and passionate Senior Trade and On Site Marketing Manager. You will lead a team responsible for working in close collaboration with our trade partners to plan and develop profitable marketing plans together as well as optimise customer engagement.
The ideal candidate will have strong marketing experience across online and offline marketing with strong commercial acumen. You are equally adept at strategic planning and hands on execution with an ability to manage multiple project workloads.
The candidate will be a key member of the RedMart Retail team and will work closely with Merchandising, Marketing and Supply Chain to create a holistic and joined-up offering - consistent with our RedMart brand vision.
- Lead the development and execution of a seasonal marketing calendar, encompassing on-site activity, emails, special offers, online & offline marketing activity.
- Enable high ROI opportunities for suppliers and sellers to showcase their products and brands via RedMart site, apps and customer communication channels, while offering the most compelling experience to customers.
- Work closely with category managers, sellers and suppliers to optimise RedMart’s marketing activities and drive category, brand and supplier sales.
- Optimise search, landing pages, content, traffic, and brand/supplier advertising using A-B testing.
- Oversee the management of on-site execution of planned seasonality and merchandising theme activities.
- Lead the post seasonal analysis and apply insights to following seasons. Share learnings across the business and with key participating suppliers.
- Conduct regular research of competitor activity and incorporate the insights to seasonal plans.
- Work closely with Category managers to meet and exceed Advertising Revenue targets.
- Drive cross-functional activities and work closely with the teams in Supply Chain, Merchandising, Marketing, Operations to deliver on RedMart’s promise of convenience, selection and pricing brand vision.
- Set and adhere to planning process deadlines.
- Lead and develop the Trade Marketing team.
- Numerate and analytical thinking with the ability to apply these skills in a marketing context.
- Organisation, flexibility and the ability to prioritise and manage diverse activities simultaneously.
- Commercial acumen and strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to lead and manage cross functional internal and external relationships.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Attention to detail and quality control.
- Innovative and creative mindset.
- Passionate about delivering optimal customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related.
- Minimum 7 years retail or FMCG marketing management experience, particularly in e-commerce.
- Deep understanding of grocery purchasing behaviour and the local Singapore marketplace.
- Demonstrated Excel & Powerpoint skills.