We are looking for a dynamic individual for the Employee Experience Manager position in our Los Angeles office. Employee Experience Manager roles span across our company in realms such as administrative support, accounting & finance, and operations — sharing common goals and key elements. As a Employee Experience Manager, you’ll help us achieve our mission by representing the company in managing business support for global offices in diverse cultures and policies, being a touch point for internal teams and C-level executives, and by serving as a knowledge resource for the entire community. The position will support the company in all accounting and business administration functions, as well as human resources, office management, and project coordination. We are a small team based in Los Angeles, requiring a lot of hats, ideas and passion for all things.
You'll Click With Us If You
- Tend to thrive in dynamic environments and approach challenges with common sense and practicality
- Can keep track of many threads - understanding what must happen in a day, a week, a month - while keeping the mission level in mind
- Possess the empathy and composure to understand and work with all kinds of people
- Communicating as a Business administration support for our Los Angeles office with Europe, Korea, and India.
- Book keeping & Accounting: Ensure clarity of payment, accounting issues and paperwork in order to define business and financial processes for internal teams.
- Regularly assess business operations processes and assist with revamping processes to increase efficiencies.
- Assisting Human Resource Management: Accurately maintain employee files and assist in updating HR related documents and creating healthy company culture.
- Review accuracy of accounting & finance related documents and track expenditures
- Organize and record all events and ongoing projects
- Act as a liaison between our global offices to ensure all business process and relevant paperwork is up to date and accurate
- Logistics: Shipping/Mailing company confidential items
What we need
- Strong planning and analytical skills with high attention to details
- Ability to exercise discretion with confidential matters 0-2 years professional work experience in a business setting (accounting, finance, operations, HR etc.). Proficiency in MS Office or Any accounting software is a plus.
- Sound judgment in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel when needed
- Language: French and English (Korean is a plus)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
Salary: $10,000 - $68,000