StockX is a new type of marketplace to buy and sell hard-to-get, must-have items such as sneakers, fashion, watches and handbags with absolute confidence as each item is fully authenticated. Having taken the US by storm since its founding in 2016, StockX is expanding its European presence with the establishment of a substantial operation in Eindhoven.
We are seeking an HR Specialist, NL to drive the full-time recruiting efforts of StockX in Eindhoven and support our fast-growing team from a wider HR standpoint. Based in Eindhoven, and working in close partnership with the HR Manager, EU, this position offers the opportunity for growth, exposure to multiple HR functions, and a great team environment. As HR Specialist, NL, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you can expect as HR Specialist, NL:
- Manage the Open Roles schedule and processes, ensuring all Job Descriptions are produced accurately and with relevant input from all stakeholders
- Post approved job descriptions and handle first-pass candidate screening; manage all candidate status on our ATS
- Schedule and coordinate phone, in-person, and video interviews for candidates
- Manage relationships with our key temp agencies
- Ensure compliance to regional labour and employment laws
- First point of contact for all Employee relations matters (absence management, performance, grievances etc. )
- Guidance, support and coaching to all line managers in relation to ER issues
- Maintain employee records on HRIS (BambooHR)
- Other HR administration tasks as required
- Setting up and managing HR initiatives in Eindhoven
What we are looking for:
- Proven HR Generalist experience
- Solid experience of Works Council
- Recruitment experience obtained within a high growth environment
- Capable of building credible relationships quickly at the highest level and inspire trust and confidence
- Ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity
- Ability to prioritise workload whilst providing excellent service to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills to deliver operational and project deliverables
- Fluency in Dutch & English is a must
Required Behavioural Competencies
Builds Trust - Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organisation.
Initiates Action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive.
Adaptability – Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures.
Build Partnerships – Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organisations to help achieve a business goal.
Strategic Decision Making – Obtains information and identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or visions; commits to a course of action to accomplish a long-range goal or vision after developing
Contributes to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.